Rainier DC Aug 16 - 18

brown guy

Hi All,

One person on our 3-person rope team bound for Rainier (Disappointment Cleaver) had to drop out due to injury so we're looking for a replacement. I've 3 climbing passes and reservations for Camp Muir for the nights of August 16 and 17. We'll be flying in to Seattle late on Thursday (8/15) night and back out to Denver on Sunday (8/18) night at roughly 7PM.

The team member that can still make it has some glacier experience from travels in Peru and both of us have taken basic crevasse rescue classes. We have a fair amount of experience with snow / ice travel, gear, rope-work and camping through ice-climbs and general winter mountaineering in CO but are fairly limited in our experience with glaciers.

We both realize the seriousness of Cascade climbing and would really look to learn all we can from locals during our visit and hopefully make some connections in the cascades (happy to reciprocate if you guys are ever interested in CO peaks).

Please PM me for details if you're interested in joining us. I will have to call the ranger station to have the name changed on the climbing pass. Thanks.

Prakash

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic