Skagit County Crags Guidebook

bwwakaranai

The Skagit County Crags guidebook is complete and available at the Mt. Erie store and also at the Big Rock Cafe(located at the hwy 9 and College Way junction in Mount Vernon). This guide includes over 200+ routes at 9 different crags; Mt. Erie(Select), Rosario, Big Rock, Devils Rock-pile, Umbrella Rock, Calendar Butte, 7 Mile Rock, Coal Crag, and Iron Mt Crag. Some great traditional, sport, and mixed rock-climbs to be had, minus the crowds. My pops (retired computer tech-e guy)is putting together a website skagitcrag.com for updates on new routes, road conditions, etc.

Kompai!,

-Brandon

cover_try_2.jpg

Edited by bwwakaranai

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I've got a copy for you Chris. Or I should say I will soon. The machine is down at Village Books but should be fixed within the week. I think the 2 stores are out.

BTW I was going through my box full of books and saw that I still have your castle rocks ID book I need to get back to you.

Thanks for the + feedback!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey thanks Jason!

You may have to ask about the chalk balls since they forget to add them sometimes. They still have some though and they have more books now too. Don and Jerry are the nicest people and really like it when climbers stop by.

If they are out at the Erie store, don't forget you can also purchace from Big Rock Cafe too, and their portabella burgers with sweet potato fries are yum.

Sunshine please

Of course I've got a copy for you Chris. Or I should say I will soon. The machine is down at Village Books but should be fixed within the week. I think the 2 stores are out.

BTW I was going through my box full of books and saw that I still have your castle rocks ID book I need to get back to you.

Thanks for the + feedback!

Is it possible to go to Village Books and have a copy made? Or do they only print in runs?