Fossil Rock,other walls Weyerhaeuser Vail area

LUCKY

026rs.jpg

New signage Vail Weyerhaeuser area

PERMIT REQUIRED FOR ALL ACCESS

No trespassing private property violators will be prosecuted for trespassing under

RW 9A.52.080 or RCW 77.5.435

This includes DNR property, state land, private land, Fossil Rock and other climbing walls in the area, lakes , rivers, ect. behind their gates!!!! :fahq:

I think this answers all questions :mad:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This totally sucks,I checked on the permits 2 weeks ago and they were already sold out. At least it's from Aug. 1 to the end of the year only- I note that bear and elk hunting season opens August 1st, I usually avoid the area from then on anyway, once it fills up with drunk people carrying guns. Still sucks.

NEW Signage

New signage Vail Weyerhaeuser area

PERMIT REQUIRED FOR ALL ACCESS

No trespassing private property violators will be prosecuted for trespassing under

RCW 9A.52.080 or RCW 77.5.435

does not say from August till December

Weyerhaeuser Offering a quality outdoor experience for wildlife enthusiasts, sportsmen, photographers, hikers, equestrians, bicyclists, or anyone looking for outdoor recreation in the Pacific Northwest.

:fahq:http://www.wyrecreationnw.com/

This includes DNR property, state land, private land, Fossil Rock and other climbing walls in the area, lakes, swimming holes , rivers, ect. Behind their gates!!!! :ass: read the permit system, exclusive access rights for 1 year on a lease. How long till it's locked up all year, or by the signage it already is, almost guaranteed access to Fossil will be all year do to fact it is on the 1000 road WEYERHAEUSER'S main log'n road

Check out the map http://www.wyrecreationnw.com/CreateDocument/PermitMapImages/Vail_Map.pdf :fahq:

Edited by LUCKY

Deschutes Falls Park

STATUSFunded in 1993

WWRP Applicant: Thurston County Parks & Rec WWRP Category: Local Parks WWRP Grant: $441,932 Applicant Match: $441,932 Project Type: Acquisition County: Thurston Legislative District: 2nd

This project acquired a 154-acre site at the headwaters of the Deschutes River in SE Thurston County. Site features lush forests, grassy meadows, two waterfalls that plunge 15 and 35 feet, a 75-foot-deep gorge, and approximately 5,000 feet of frontage on the Deschutes River.

RCO Project Number: 92-0359

A swimming hole that was used by the locals, now owned by Thurston co parks, locked behind weyerhaeuser Gates :fahq:

falls.jpg

Thurston County has never opened those falls to public access since they acquired lo those many years ago, so legal access doesn't change much with the new rules, but you're right, there is a lot of stuff that belongs to the citizens of this state locked behind their gates.

Correct OFFWHITE...don't mess with my spin bro :poke: , it was supposed to be opened eventually as a park after funding for improvements was obtained ...guess maybe not now! Years ago you gave a guy 1 dollar to enjoy the area, benches, potty, cliff diving. And they wonder why kids are fat and play viedo games instead of going outside :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

:anger: Where is the RAGE? 155,000 acres locked up to public access Thurston co Vail, Fossil, Deschutes river area, no news reporting, nothing on the internet except this blog, and for the privilage of an open space tax break :fahq: the public and tax payer, Weyerhaeuser must have mussel :battlecage:

It's like banking, to big to prosecute or too big to regulate :fahq: Where is the rage/activist

Trespass with the understanding that you will be arrested and/or cited. Challenge the fine and take an assigned court date. Hire a good attorney with experience in public land use issues--one who knows how to/has no qualms about using the media.

Who knows, maybe this thing could get dialed all the way back to 1864.

Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, maybe a protest in Federal Way to gain news media :poke:

I am not that computer savvy and due to my location I was hope'n there would be an activist here that would step up.

155,000 acres Vail Tree farm closed to public access.

Edited by LUCKY

First one is Criminal Tresspass in the 2nd degree. second one I can't find.

Anyone know what RCW 77.5.435 is?

Don't know, but the sign says RCW 77.15.435

So you either type, read or see poorly

RCW 77.15.435

Unlawful hunting on or retrieving hunted wildlife from the property of another — Defense — Penalty — Forfeiture and disposition of wildlife......

First one is Criminal Tresspass in the 2nd degree. second one I can't find.

Anyone know what RCW 77.5.435 is?

Don't know, but the sign says RCW 77.15.435

So you either type, read or see poorly

I got the RCW directly from the OP. Somehow you missed that, I suppose.