Bugaboos and/or Winds, Jul 31-Aug 7 & Aug 14-21

LowLife

I've got two separate 8 day stretches in August and am looking to hit the Bugs on one of them and the Winds on the other. Not really picky about the order. I live in Hamilton, MT south of Missoula, so could potentially pick you up in Missoula for Bugs, and Bozeman for Winds. I've got rack and ropes, just can't find anyone with that much time right now. More than happy to put up anything up to .10s/maybe low .11s, and follow/get thrashed on anything harder. Would love to get the Beckey/Chouinard, but am up for just about anything. I'll be in the Sawtooths this week, but I'll check this when I get out next week.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm Eric, i'd love to do the Becky-Chanard in the Buggs. I live north of Colville Wa and could meet you some place. I may not have a full week but can do three days for sure if that interest you at all. Perhaps four days because there is a lot of classic stuff up there. I'm smithrock@gnail.com or (425) 329-5167...text is best. I went to the winds last year and recommend going as soon as the snows off like June 15-20th, we had cool weather with no storms and no mosquitos. Then the day we left they came out in mass...

Eric