aarrggg

allthumbs

So are we to assume that since 100% of your one-person study of the state of the job market was able to find a job that everyone will be able to find a job? How 'bout you tell that to the engineers who have been applying for drafting jobs at DFA's place of employment, and the Executive Directors who have been applying for middle management jobs at Mrs. DFA's place of employment, or the folks her work trains who are having a real fucker of a time finding work right now, or the people getting laid off at DFA's father's place of employment, and on and on ...

You are one person with your own set of qualifications, etc., and you are by no means representative of every person out there who is looking for work.

Hey, the fryer is beeping again, get your ass back to the kitchen!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

j_b...i work 60-70 hours in the summer time...so i have practice... that is what you have to do to pay for a liberal arts school on your own...and i do it...jsut cause you cant do it...doesn't mean i cant... i routinely miss sleep altogether because i think it is worth it and i feel it will earn me the self respect and teh security i need...it is not really that hard...i can even climb usually a whole day a week during the summer...