aarrggg

allthumbs

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if by promote general welfare, you mean handouts for anyone who has little enough dignity to ask for it...i guess that is where we all will disagree...i am all for helping the less fortunate...but at what point do you draw the line? i dont think that able bodied people really have an excuse...there is work to go around...sheesh...i found a job for the holliday break in 1.5 hours of looking...sure it aint great money, but it would keep any single individual off welfare...so what's the excuse gonna be now?

I think where we are going to disagree is our definition of "less fortunate." It's not nearly as simple as you postulate. We are all "less fortunate" to someone.

"Able bodied" doesn't always equate to "able minded".

Sure there are those who take advantage of any system, but the "one size fits all" lumping of everyone on welfare being a freeloading bum is pretty simple-minded.

then why is it soo damn easy for me to find a job? i have been able to find at least a shit job within a day whenever i needed one...i think people are jsut too damn picky for their own good...personally, i wouldn't take welfare untill i was forced not to eat for a few days... i really dont think this is a reallity for 99.99% of people (i.e. those that are able bodied and minded) anyone can get a shit job at mc donalds thawill put food on the table... that is the only rigth we really have....pursuing freedom is up to us and is indepenndant of dolla billz yo... i am not talking about families here....i am talking about single people that are on welfare. if you are an able bodied albe minded person, you shouldn't need welfare... IMNSHO wink.gif

Trask looking at 666's quote..."why dont you shoot iain? or are hippysack dancing fairies out of season too?

my .44 can knock an engine off it's motor mounts, stops traffic faster than a red light."

At least he likes weapons. Maybe he will see the light like good old W. Nelson

the minute mommy and daddy cut you off

hahaha i have been cut-off since i was 18... i pay my tuition and living expenses...nice try...i bust my ass so i dont have to take student loans...and so far i have done it... that is why i figure if i can pay for school and still not be on wlefare...(when i dont even have my education) then i find it hard to accept that soo many others have to...why is it soo easy for me to find work? you haven't answered that...ture it isn't glamorous...but shit...it keeps me off welfare and in school...

You are able to be successful because you are white, RedMonk. If you weren't, it would be sooooo much harder for you in "White America" (or Canada). Your color is all the privelege that you need to succeed in this world.

Roll your eyes nice and big on that one. Kudos to you, young squab. I applaud your hard work.

Edited by Greg_W

I cannot resist changing this thread by posting this little ditty.

Subject: Terrorists

Everyone seems to be wondering why the Muslim terrorists are so quick to

commit suicide.

Let's see now:

No Beer No booze. No bars. No television. No Internet.

No Baseball. No Football. No Basketball. No Hockey.No Golf.

No tailgate parties. No tailgates on camels.

No Hooters. No Pork BBQ. No hotdogs. No Burgers

No lobster, shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks. Ever try to fish at an oasis?

Rags for clothes and hats.

Eating only with your right hand cause you wipe only with your left.

(Like life isn't complicated enough already).

Constant wailing from the guy next door because he is sick and there are no

doctors.

Constant wailing from the guy in the tower.

No music. No radio.

You can't shave. Your wife can't shave.

You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung.

The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times.

Your bride is picked by someone else. She smells just like your donkey.

But your donkey has a better disposition.

Then they tell you that when you die it all gets better!

I don't see a mystery here.

Hope you don't mind Trask. I do know that 666 will but that is OK I understand the lad.

Yeah, that's totally it! All Muslims are dirty, and all their women are hairy and smell like camels! Because they're all a bunch of raghead camel jockeys, right? We should bomb all those stupid worthless brown people before they come to our great nation and leach off the welfare system like the poor, dirty, no-good terrorists that they all are!

Hey, Sisu, the dry cleaners just called; your pointy hood and robe are clean, and the Grand Wizard for your local chapter wants you to pick up some kerosene on the way to the rally tonight! White power, huh? America all the way! The South will rise again!

You're such a good little stooge ...

its a joke man lighten up...you think islamic fundamentalists are really wringing their hands every time they make n anti bush, U.S., white people, capitolism joke? hell no... wake-up man... you are asking the U.S. to take it in the ass while everyone else does all the ramming...this whitey will stand up against this anti-U.S. fad and have some pride when it is over...when the U.S. defeats Osama and Hussein...and the world is a better place...will you have any pride? no...you jumped on the band wagon and disgraced your country... nay idiot can ride with their country through the best of times...you weed out the pansies when you go through the hard times...so...whats-it-gunna be DFA?

Okay, so I'M getting bitchy as the Holiday approaches. Point taken, Mattp. I've noticed that Mattp is much like Yoda in his influence on cc.com. Yoda always seems to see through the issues and bring balance to the force and stabilize the other Jedi. Mattp kind of has this affect on the .com, me in particular. Cheers to you, Matt!! Merry Christmas