Seattle Pub Club 12/17

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a request! I don't get to make it to all the pub clubs frankly because it isn't convenient from Bainbridge. In reading this post, it wasn't until 4:19 pm that you figured out where the fuck the establishment was going to be. I was already in Seattle by then (with a car) and as it turned out I could have come. Only thing was I didn't know where! So I went back to Bainbridge. Now I realize this may make some of you happy that I didn't come, but hey, I like to bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif when I get the chance, so please, quit all the squabbling where to do it. I really don't give a hoot what tap the friggin beer comes out of!

So I request that the deadline is noon. Since Mattp is probably one of the most consistant participants, a fair guy, bigger than most of us and surley a statesman and probably supports me in this premise, I say he makes the final decision AT NOON! OK!!!!!

Edited by David_Parker