Seattle Pub Club 12/17

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit early for the final consensus right? I'm thinking we've got 3-4 places to rule out before settling on the first idea as usual bigdrink.gif

Any place with Fat Tire and an easy busride from the U District sounds good to me. How about Big Time, it might be a bit less busy now that most of the students are either doing exams or gone away for Xmas.

Dudes and dudettes, do you not remember Shultzys' ?

NO PITCHERS,

NO DRINK SPECIALS...

how the F... do we wind up at such lame places on a repeated basis, next time we'll be going back to the pig and whistle, geesh!!!

I can go to shultzys, but WHY? Why not just do the Big Time Brewery? Cheap food, pizza, beer, no "go across the street" for food Bulls..., or solely sausages and no pitchers?

Why not a bar with $7.00 pitchers and free popcorn? Can't we come up with cool places to go, instead of sorry excuses for a more plebian pub?

This recycling of uncool places is definetly just that, uncool. And Dave Schuldt, yes, the prima facie determination for pub club should NOT be if you can bike ride to it, you're the cheapskate that has money in the bank and chooses not to buy car.

Edited by Beck

Parking SUCKS on the ave. I give two thumbs down to shultzy's... I'd take Dantes over Shultzy's on parking alone.

I'm on call, so couldn't bike even if I wanted to.

Yes, other ideas anyone, since the nickerson has been shot down...

I'll toss out the Elysian...

Ahhh shit, now I can't make it. Probably last one before x-mas as I don't expect many will be available on x-mas eve and the next one after that is New Years eve. Now if we really want one more here's an idea. We make it a holiday pub club another night before x-mas (maybe next Monday) and we get dressed up and meet at some place slightly more upscale. I'd like to suggest the Cloud Room at the top of the Camlin. Lets hear some feedback on that idea.