Climbing Partner Needed!

mountainmb

Hi Seattle Climbers!

I just returned from a 5 day intensive rock course in CO plus an extra day of multipitch climbing and am on the hunt for a climbing partner. I can follow and clean up to about a 5.8+/5.9 like a champion, am highly addicted to crack climbing, and have Sundays and Mondays off. While I don't have wheels, I'll pay for gas and post climb bacon cheeseburgers. Mountaineering partners are also appreciated.

I've done Rainier, Colchuck, Sahale, and a few climbs in the Cordillera Blanca.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Bellingham, but looking for a partner on 7/27, 7/28 and perhaps for other stuff after that. Have ropes, rack, and car. I'm leading at 5.8+ trad, but hoping to bump that up soon.

I was looking at stuff at either Leavenworth, Washington Pass, or Darrington that weekend.

Hit me up if interested jeffaslan at yahoo.com

i'm looking for someone to do goode with me, south route. i'm a class 4 climber, ok on low 5 (this is basically 5.0) so long as someone else leads. i've been up as far as the approach (7200 ft or so) twice at base of colour, and i have pretty good beta from people who have done it. this would be #97 for me. i have the summer off, so schedule is pretty flexible. it's a three day trip -- boat up the lake to stehekin and park creek pass to 5 mile camp day 1, do the peak and partway out day 2, and scram ble back to the stehekin shuttle and boat out day 3. if it helps as an incentive, i have a cabin on lake chelan at 25 mile creek, about 3 miles from fields pt landing.

dennis

best to replay to dlettenm "at" comcast.net