seattle area 6/28 - 7/5

khoa

Hey everyone, I'm in town for this week and would love to check out what washington has to offer. Down for anything really, though I only packed my harness and shoes. Trad/sport/whatever. Been to index before and really want to go back again

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for easy trips mid week. Easy alpine routes like the Tooth or Ingall's Peak would be up my alley. I don't have the guns for Index right now except for maybe the Great Northern Slab. Also I don't have a car but I am conveniently located off of I-90 on the way to Snoqualmie Pass, the Stuart Range and Leavenworth. I have ropes and a rack to climb trad or alpine routes. Please email softwareninja@live.com if any of this sounds good.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

I need to go to Index to scout a trail project this weekend and I'd like to do a little climbing but it is going to be 100 degrees. Tomorrow I might go to a public meeting on road priorities, so Sunday might be better. Wanna go climb on that Great Northern Slab, or maybe Private Idaho?