Looking for climbing partners!

murman

Hello,

I have recently moved here from Montana within the last year and looking for reliable climbing/BC skiing partners. I have a rack, rope and new car! I get lots of days off, including weekdays. I like climbing sport or trad, but prefer long moderate routes. I can lead up to 5.10 trad, a little harder if following or sport climbing. I don't mind putting in extra belay time, especially if it gets me on some of the harder stuff at Index. Here is some of the climbing I am interested in for the Summer.

Lots of Squamish!

Leavenworth area

Stuart

Dragontail

Ingalls

Prusik

N & S Early Winter

Darrington region, need to get on Dreamer and others

Index

Quick trips to the exits

So, that is my climbing list. I also like to mountain bike and am very interested in doing long alpine rides. I would like to chat about BC skiing for next winter as well. I will likely be getting another season pass at Alpental and will be looking for people to carpool.

If anyone is interested in any of this rambling, then give me a shout!

Scott

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'll be up in Squamish between 6/29 and 7/2 (maybe a bit later depending on weather). Send me an email at dan.scott (at) rams.colostate.edu if you want to climb up there. I've got a 70m rope, crash pad, plenty of draws, and half a trad rack. In particular I'm looking for someone with a rack to climb something on the Chief with if you're interested. Something like Diedre or Snake, maybe.

I also may be in Vantage this Wednesday, Thursday, and maybe Friday, if you're interested.

Cheers,

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

let me know if you have an interest in dome peak -- not really technical, but probably 4 days, on the highest 100 list (which is why i'm doing it). my schedule is open july-august, i try to schedule for decent weather. contact me dlettenm "at" comcast.

dennis