AA

Dumpster_Diver

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbob, thanks for your concern. I have hit a couple of meeting. AA says we should be nice, even ass holes. So I'll say hi to the biggest fucking scum sucking fuck on cc.

Hi Dr Flesh Amazon, I hope you have a piss poor day. In fact why don't you go to eastern Oregon and visit one of the cowboy bars in Redmond dressed in spandex. Then tell them this is what you would like to do smileysex5.gif

alcoholics anonymous is a tool of christianity. judges send you there to stop drinking, then you get hit with bullshit jeebus chwist rhetoric and prayers and shit. its state endorsed christian re-programming, and as the number of the beast i think its fucking lame. i pledge to burn 1000 bibles and at least 15 mormons this year. madgo_ron.gif

Alcoholics Anonymous has saved more lives that any rehab program world wide, 666. If you have ever done research in rehab programs before opening up your fucking pie hole you'd of found out that medical type rehab programs have about a 2% successful rate after a three year period. In other words 98% of the clients go back to using. AA on the other hand has about a 12% success ratio after 3 years, but the amazing thing about AA is they plant a seed that fucks up using. Of the 88% that went back out another 12% of them will come on back to AA and succeed. So as the time element goes on AA can help about 21% of all who enter their doors, and the tax payer does not pay the AA program a single penny.

PLUS, I have found thru out the years that the only people that have a problem with AA,CA, NA, are addicts themselves so, 666, I guess you have answered that question with your tirade.

Once again I have to say AA and the like have saved many lives. Both the addict and the victims in the home and on the street. Now, 666, you can rant and rave and make an ass out of yourself on this topic of AA.

I must continue further though on the other two things you hit upon. Hitler, Stalin and others burned Bibles. 666 are you following in their foot steps? Are you going to tell us next that certain races are to be collected and destroyed as your heros did? You, my friend, are one fucked up individual. And finally I must say this. I taught school for 20+ years in Alaska and for the last 3 in the Lower 48, so I do have a little experience on the following subject. When I would look at my top 30% GPA students I would find that a VAST majority were Morman children. THEY had the following traits that helped make them successful: 1. a family that cared

2. a value system 3. a support group in the church 4. they were encouraged to involve themselves in the day to day activies in the schools by mom , dad, aunts, uncles etc.

In the course of my 20+ years of teaching I have found that the Morman kids did the same stuff we all do growing up, but they have a deep seated value system that helps act as a keel to bring them back to home port. Now, I know I will be hit with a tirade on this topic...EX-Mormans and Morman haters and of couse the exception to the rule. (By the way I have seen, visited and broken bread with the exception to the rule Mormans too. In fact some were asked to leave the church, but they were a minority, and I must say I agreed with the church's decision.) By the way I am not nor I have I ever been a Morman. I am a heathen, fire breathing ass hole from hell that just loves to involve himself in conflict and pain. Bring it on MO-FRO! evils3d.gif

Had to add this last little bit. Was thinking of this while on my run. That top 30%(religiousor not) had family helping family, a value system either church based or some type of family based value system and positive re-inforcement for the entire family. There were the exceptions to the rule in that 30%, too. I saw kids from the worst home life and background succeed, but they are few and far between.

Edited by sisu_suomi

hey you old fucktard: none of what you said addresses my statement about AA. either you admit what i say is true or you are unable to focus on the topic at hand. regardless you're a waste of my time: go fuck a duck fool.

i fed sixteen christians to a den of lions yesterday: quota filled before the new year

well 666...i will throw another lil historical tidbit in and see if you bite...did you knwo that the most hated christian killer in the early church converted to christianity and became on of their most improtant leaders? i think you have potential brother... PM me if you want to talk about it...

brownie points if you know the name of this holy holy man...

Boy, I really need that old laughing guy graemlin here. Sisu, you have the most inflammatory manner of stating fairly reasonable positions of anyone on this board! That's not an insult by the way, you're pretty entertaining to read.

As my autosig might suggest, I'm not really down with the "higher power" bit and all, and the whole 12 step thing is a rich mine for humor, but I agree the program seems to work as well as anything out there, and I have it to thank for my foreman in my construction company who's a walking talking poster child for the possibility of personal redemption. Also, I think where I live around Olympia, polyglot PC liberal haven that it is, your "higher power" can be whatever you believe in, not strictly Christian. I'm pretty sure you can find an official Pagan meeting around here.

Paul...who worte more books of the Bible than anyone else... interesting...so there is hope for 666 and jules... the lord said...be not warm for me, be either hot or cold... you are following the good book well my children... read up! important piece of history no matter what your beliefs... bigdrink.gif