• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Team Brat

ST. HELENS OR MT. ADAMS... climb June 18-19???

Hi there, I am relatively new to alpine climbing, about a year and half now. I have a couple runs up Hood and climbing in surrounding areas. I have yet to try either one of these peaks and would be interested in pairing up with one or more people to go with. I have all my own gear, I live in Moses Lake so I could even swing by and carpool if you're on the way!! E-mail me or PM if interested.... Thanks :)

lovebcandyr1@gmail.com

Brandon

Edited by Team Brat

Im over in the Coulee, closest person to me yet (I think) Ill be doing Adams this year for the first time, not sure just when yet though.

Yeah, you are not that far away at all.... That would be awesome, I would like to get up as many times as possible this year. Thinking of trying Hood again some time in july for the 3rd time. 2 failed attempts due to bad weather. Frustrating!!

well, looks like st. helens will be out of the question, they are out of passes for those days, maybe Adams still though if anyone wants to go.