FS: Integral Designs MK1 XL Tent - (SOLD)

DonnV

I’ve decided to sell my Integral Designs MK1 XL tent made from eVent fabric. I bought it a few years ago but I really don’t do the kind of climbing anymore that warrants a tent this serious. I used it only a handful of times and it should be owned by someone who will make better use of it.

I’m asking $500 shipped for the eVent version with a second door and a vestibule (I originally paid $730 - base price $500, $80 for eVent, $50 for a second door, $100 for the vestibule). This tent is in perfect condition and carefully seamsealed. Used lightly and always stored dry and loose. When you first set it up you will doubt it has ever been used at all. I will include the original stuffsacks for both the tent and the vestibule and whatever guy lines are shown in the photos.

The tent and poles weigh 4 lbs 1 oz (base weight 4 lbs 12 oz., eVent -8 oz., Light Floor option -8 oz., second door +5oz.). The vestibule with its one pole weighs 1 lb 6 oz.

Below is the link to the ID page for this tent. The only difference in the specs listed is that my tent is made of the lighter and more breathable eVent instead of TegralTex. There is also a link to the vestibule page (mine is blue, not red).

http://integraldesigns.com/product_detail.cfm?id=736

Below is the link to the manual for this tent.

http://www.integraldesigns.com/media/MK_Tent_Manual.pdf

I am in the PDX area and will deliver locally, otherwise I will pay for insured ground shipping by USPS to anywhere in the US. We can talk if you are farther away or need it faster.

Thanks!

IMG_5522_1200x900.jpg

IMG_5523_1200x900.jpg

IMG_5525_1200x900.jpg

IMG_5521_1200x900.jpg

IMG_5526_1200x900.jpg

IMG_5571_1200x900.jpg

IMG_5520_1200x900.jpg

Edited by DonnV

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply