America loses another Hero

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Kaskadskyj

If only you libturds could use prose like the Onion does, you'd be not only funny but likable. ;-)

is there a right leaning equivalent to The Onion? Fox news is ridiculous but not funny. And creativity in news is not a good thing.

I watch The Factor, on average, about once every couple of weeks - whenever there's a new topic (rare - most of the shows are the same old crap - Benghazi, etc) that's kind of interesting. O'Reilly can surprise you - every once in a while he's right on the money. That's pretty far below half the time, IMO, but he's got a fair bit of influence and ya take what you can get on this planet.

I watch The Factor, on average, about once every couple of weeks - whenever there's a new topic (rare - most of the shows are the same old crap - Benghazi, etc) that's kind of interesting. O'Reilly can surprise you - every once in a while he's right on the money. That's pretty far below half the time, IMO, but he's got a fair bit of influence and ya take what you can get on this planet.

You just like him 'cos he's an Irishman with a very bad temper.

I used to blame my bad temper on being Irish (my mother is Mary Kathleen O'Hayre) until I found out through genetic testing that I am really only about 1/4 Irish and about 3/4 German, so I have no excuse.

All euro trash is pulled from pretty much the same genetic bucket. Frankly, I couldn't give two shits about my heritage. My peeps headed out of Africa during a wet spell, hung out in the Middle East for a while, headed to central asia for some cold climate big game hunting, and then trudged into Europe for some neanderthal strange.

Same as yallz.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

All euro trash is pulled from pretty much the same genetic bucket. Frankly, I couldn't give two shits about my heritage. My peeps headed out of Africa during a wet spell, hung out in the Middle East for a while, headed to central asia for some cold climate big game hunting, and then trudged into Europe for some neanderthal strange.

Same as yallz.

And the Danes and other scandinoovians pillaged the shit out of all the other Euros anyway.

I used to blame my bad temper on being Irish (my mother is Mary Kathleen O'Hayre) until I found out through genetic testing that I am really only about 1/4 Irish and about 3/4 German, so I have no excuse.

I dunno, Germans can be pretty ornery...

I married a German woman coming up on 38 years ago next month and she's a toughie. I've had occasion to piss her off a time or two and found it quite unpleasant...

d

I dunno, Germans can be pretty ornery...

d

I realize that, I was actually trying to be ironic. A full blooded Irish guy told me "German and Irish? Now that's a fiery mix." But I agree with Pat. If asked I usually tell folks I'm from mixed European peasant stock because I have a bit of Danish as well. Of course going back far enough we are all from east Africa.