relocated and need partners

Hi,

I just relocated from Tahoe and my beloved Sierras! It is a BIG change! So it boils down to I need partners for climbing. I am just exploring solo aid now because I do not need a partner for that! I would like partners for sport, trad and mountain routes. Squamish and north cascades and central cascades will be my playground for a couple of years. I am 49 male very fit. I am pretty laid back and not type A at all. I am a very safe climber. I don't want to waste the summer.

Thanks for reading

Keith

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to cc.com Kieth. I am in Vancouver, Canada, so if you want to do some climbing in Squamish, let me know. I have been climbing for 10+ years and have lots of alpine and mountaineering experience. I have done most moderate long routes in Squamish and travel regularly to red Rocks and J-Tree.

This board won't let me PM you, so drop me a note at pretty_good210 at hot mail dot com if interested.

-Brian

Keith

I'm in Seattle and always happy to add cool climbers to my call list.Been climbing a few decades. If you want to get out this weekend, shoot me and e-mail. I also pm'd you.

hoodin1 at hotmail com

Susan

Hey everyone,

I am also relatively new to the area and looking for people to get out with this summer. I really enjoy alpine rock routes but I also like an occasional outing at the crag. I have my sights set on the North cascades for the summer.

Here is a little about me: I have been climbing for about three years now. I have experience climbing waterfall ice, trad, and sport routes both at the crag and alpine. I also enjoy ski touring in the winter. I have just started leading WI2, and trad routes up to 5.7. (Follow 5.10a, WI5) I am very eager to learn more and hone my skills.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Hey Keith,

I also just moved to the Seattle area and am looking for climbing partners. I mostly spot climb but would love to climb more trad (as I build my rack up) and am interested in climbing anywhere in the area.

Let me know if your ever interested in climbing.

-andrew

Hello I currently live in Olympia and wanted to find weekend climbing partners.

I was thinking of going rock climbing up by exit 38 and or maybe over to vantage this weekend 6-8/9. I can climb lead around 5.8-5.9 and maybe a 10 on a good day. I like sport and traditional multi pitch cruiser routes. 5.7-5.8.

Also open for any saturday/sunday outings this summer.

Thanks love to go out sometime. I have a subaru and can drive as well. been climbing off and on for 8 years or so.

Thanks

Noah 360-878-3917

I'd also be up for pretty much any type of climbing. I'm in Everett until August 15th and currently have Thursdays, Fridays, and sometimes Saturdays off. I can lead 5.10, trad and sport, and I'm also up for alpine objectives.

I have a rope, rack, and car. I'd like to go to darrington more this summer and possibly check out the NE Buttress of Slesse, but I'm up for almost anything. I also don't mind seeking out obscure routes or crags that might get overlooked. PM me if you need a partner.

Edited by rocketparrotlet