Trip Reports

kevbone

Trip reports that leave it up to my own imagination are lame as can be. ...Trip Reports, which I enjoy very much as long as there are pictures to view.

And yes….I don’t read Ivans trip reports because I have a hard time reading his writing. Its not really English….not to slam him, I know a lot of you like his writing. I just don’t. And for some reason, Ivan has been placed on a very tall pedestal on cc.com. I even mention a small disapproval even in the nicest way and I get a pm from a moderator ******WARNING ME******** to watch out!!!!

Basically you're implying you have no imagination and haven't read much more than, "Go Dog Go."

[img:center]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Go_Dog_Go.jpg/200px-Go_Dog_Go.jpg[/img]

While a good book you might try broadening your mind beyond the starter edition.

Yes pictures are nice. On the other hand sometimes folks forget or lose their camera. Maybe they want to share their enthusiasm for a climb, or want to provide information on current conditions on a route.

There are lots of reasons why trip reports add value even without pictures.

Manditory image ---> :pagetop:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And BTW going climbing at the zone on Thursday night. Hope to see some locals out there. Love that place.

SEE OLYCRAPPER, THIS IS A CLIMBING SITE AND KEVBONE IS ALL ABOUT THE CLIMBING! KEEP UP YOUR HATE HATER! YOU CAN'T BRING DOWN THE BONE!

Without pictures are lame......I enjoy very much as long as there are pictures to view.

I have the same feeling about Playboy, so I can totally relate to the Bone here. Not encouraging Ivan or anyone else to peel cloths off or anything crazy here.....regardless, those bastards at work always stick up the pages of that great mag so you get reduced to reading Gore Vidal or Ulysses by James Joyce. Shit. Oh, what that means Bone, is that you have to read slowly, and re-read for content. At some point it gets easier to catch the meaning and the content depending on how much red wine said artist has imbibed beforehand.

Anyway, here's a pic for ya Bone:

All_hail_Ivan.jpg

Tell me whats happin there...... another one - Hishoner hiself in full on klusterfuchage modeality. Jus belay me bitch.

resized_Ivan_shoeing_up_for_stone_soup2.jpg

Heard this once, thought it was pretty funny: "Jus do your 60 meters and STFU."

We might need to add, AND POST SOME FRIKKAN PICS TOO!!!!!!Bad to the Bone.....BBBUUUUUBBBBUUUUBADDDDDDDD! Bad to the bone. hey, on that 2nd picture Kev, don't read a damned thing into it when you look at Ivans helmet. He put that shit up there for the satellites that are tracking him. Not directed at U. Read it slow.

Take care kev, it's all good. LOL. Really.

No, it's everybody, Bone. Porter tried to punch through that wall of dumb - an exercise in futility, apparently. He was actually trying to do you a favor - not that you're capable of picking up on something like that. Nobody else here thinks your posts are funny, clever, fun, or enlightening. What you get out of being a willing butt for other people's jokes is beyond me, but you might as well realize what's actually happening here, if that's even possible.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

No, it's everybody, Bone. Porter tried to punch through that wall of dumb - an exercise in futility, apparently. He was actually trying to do you a favor - not that you're capable of picking up on something like that. Nobody else here thinks your posts are funny, clever, fun, or enlightening. What you get out of being a willing butt for other people's jokes is beyond me, but you might as well realize what's actually happening here, if that's even possible.

Just speak for you and you alone. And I get what Porter was trying to do.....obviously did not work.

A MAN WITH A SCANT VOCABULARY WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY BE A WEAK THINKER. THE RICHER AND MORE COPIOUS ONE'S VOCABULARY AND THE GREATER ONE'S AWARENESS OF FINE DISTINCTIONS AND SUBTLE NUANCES OF MEANING, THE MORE FERTILE AND PRECISE IS LIKELY TO BE ONE'S THINKING. KNOWLEDGE OF THINGS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORDS FOR THEM GROW TOGETHER. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WORDS, YOU CAN HARDLY KNOW THE THING. -HH

WORDS HAVE POWER. WORDS CAN LIGHT FIRES IN THE MINDS OF MEN. WORDS CAN WRING TEARS FROM THE HARDEST HEARTS. -PR

THE LIMITS OF MY LANGUAGE MEANS THE LIMITS OF MY WORLD. -LW

TRANSLATION FOR KEVBONE

nose-picking-2.jpg