Trip Reports

kevbone

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you can't read, they might be. but nothing sucks more than a wanker who complains all the time and doesn't contribute anything more than brainless drivel.

+1

What i think is lame, is as your constant bitching about Ivan's posts and TRs

please keep on keeping on

Bryan

There was nary a die-rection one could point the lens without inadvertently capturing some Mighty Aphrodite sans permission of her hovering Gallahad! Woe to them who would dare to photograph the female form without prior consent - selling kindergartners into white slavery would be the lesser transgression! And the Dogs know that our forms afforded no aesthetic treatment worthy of dissemination to even the least discriminating of audiences!

Thank you!!!!

Gosh....thanks for the back up Ivan. But I will hold my ground. Trip reports that leave it up to my own imagination are lame as can be. And just like your comments to me (other posters)….if you don’t like my spray…..move the fuck on. Don’t read it or comment…..just move on. Its easy to do. I do it all the time with Ivans Trip Reports, which I enjoy very much as long as there are pictures to view.

And yes….I don’t read Ivans trip reports because I have a hard time reading his writing. Its not really English….not to slam him, I know a lot of you like his writing. I just don’t. And for some reason, Ivan has been placed on a very tall pedestal on cc.com. I even mention a small disapproval even in the nicest way and I get a pm from a moderator ******WARNING ME******** to watch out!!!! Ivan is GOD on cc.com

And as far as my contribution to cc.com. One has to post a trip report to contribute? When did that happen? I have personally contributed to thousands of posts from all of you who comment back to my spray. That in itself is contribution………YEAH!!!!!!

shee-it, don't bother me in the least - i got roomfulls of teenagers to rake me over the coals 180 days a year

on a serious note, and in order to stress my none-godness, my camera is fucking broke and i can't even afford two-ply teepee these days, so not much chance of replacing it anytime soon - if you want to make a small, tax-free donation i promise to throw you some more...uh...bones :)

Gosh....thanks for the back up Ivan. But I will hold my ground. Trip reports that leave it up to my own imagination are lame as can be.

It sure makes sense now why you are so boorishly dumb; cause you don't read books without lots of pictures. Or, more likely, you you don't even read books with lots of pictures.

Your "ground" is the garbage dump.

Sometimes a Trip Report isn't to amuse Bone in his garbage dump. Sometimes a trip report is to let people know about conditions of a route or location. Sometimes it is just to serve as a reminder to get out. Sometimes a trip report doesn't need pictures because the writing is entertaining enough. There are other reasons.

Spray is fun, but here is an opinion that I'm not alone in sharing (and in fact has been shared with me by no small number of people): This site would be better off if you posted less Kevbone. It actually pains me to have to say this, because I'm not joking at all. I think you do share some fun things, you are a talented artist on the guitar, and you have a wonderful family. But your personality and where you lead a lot of the conversations even in Spray has just turned off a lot of people. I know you have your supporters and friends, and not everyone is turned off by you. But your tireless "Everything is Spray" campaign is precisely what many people disagree with you on. Other people are capable of delineating between communicating wankery and actual good information (meaningful content or stoke). You apparently aren't.

I have always been of the mind that Spray should be an open playground for fun and amusement. That approach has let to a lot of fun times over the years. It has also led to some pretty ugly situations.

We have never banned someone for being a complete idiot before. There has to be some sort of malice attached.

The topic of this thread is so fucking stupid it hurts, and serves as a sample of why people are turned off by the discussions you create (and in great number) and lead them to other more interesting venues on the Internet at the cost of this site.

Again, it pains me to say this stuff. I don't think you are a bad person, I just wish you would STFU up sometimes.

And Ivan is not a god here, but he does actually contribute. And in the eyes of many, even if his TRs are more entertainment than informative, his contribution is godlike compared to what you have given us.

Gosh....thanks for the back up Ivan. But I will hold my ground. Trip reports that leave it up to my own imagination are lame as can be. And just like your comments to me (other posters)….if you don’t like my spray…..move the fuck on. Don’t read it or comment…..just move on. Its easy to do. I do it all the time with Ivans Trip Reports, which I enjoy very much as long as there are pictures to view.

And yes….I don’t read Ivans trip reports because I have a hard time reading his writing. Its not really English….not to slam him, I know a lot of you like his writing. I just don’t. And for some reason, Ivan has been placed on a very tall pedestal on cc.com. I even mention a small disapproval even in the nicest way and I get a pm from a moderator ******WARNING ME******** to watch out!!!! Ivan is GOD on cc.com

And as far as my contribution to cc.com. One has to post a trip report to contribute? When did that happen? I have personally contributed to thousands of posts from all of you who comment back to my spray. That in itself is contribution………YEAH!!!!!!

Again, it pains me to say this stuff. I don't think you are a bad person, I just wish you would STFU up sometimes.

God Damn.....love the passive aggressive. That is even better than Rob can do…..Nice…..

So sorry you don’t appreciate my humor and comments. But that has nothing to do with me. That’s all you brother.

Like many times before, I have hook, lined and sinked another troll (just like countless pointless spray posts by KKK and Trash about whatever) for you to spend time demeaning me and slamming me for my opinion. I would think people get turned off on this site simply because of the amount of favoritism and personal insults that goes on here. I think you will find that I do not insult or call people names EVER HERE. Not my style……yet some folks here lay out the personal insults daily, yet I am the bad guy. So easy to just simply have a bad guy isn’t it? So easy for you eh?

Someone posts something that other people disagree with and they get buried up to their eyeballs in insults (see above for proof).

How is this being passive agressive? I'm straight up calling you out and addressing you. Maybe you need to "hit the books" and learn what that means.

No, if it were just me I wouldn't say anything. This is based on feedback I have gotten over a long period of time about this site.

You are the one who started this thread. I know that you may not grasp how stupid of a conversation the original topic is, or how it could possibility deride the core mission of the site it we just let your thread go without comment.

I think I stated pretty clearly that I do not think you are a "bad guy". Nor are you the only "problem" poster on this site. But if you fuck with the core mission of this site, you're going to get the horns.

How is this being passive agressive? I'm straight up calling you out and addressing you.

The passive aggressive is stating that I am a good guitar player and father but am a jerk online.

This is based on feedback I have gotten over a long period of time about this site.

Funny….me too…..

But if you fuck with the core mission of this site, you're going to get the horns.

I am calling you out now. I think you need to look at some other folks here who are A LOT more aggressive than I to…… as you put it “fuck with the core mission of this site”. I am small potatoes compared to some. I need not name them I think you know who they are.

And I still think trip reports without pictures are lame (but that is just me).

And BTW going climbing at the zone on Thursday night. Hope to see some locals out there. Love that place.