• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
COL._Von_Spanker

Willis wall beta

It wouldnt be a Euro poaching it it would probably be a Canadian like Johnny Foon or Ptor.

ha, ha. canadians are crazy, but they're not THAT crazy. my bets are on the euros.

are danish butter cookies actually nutritious themselves or do they simply serve as a substrate on which butter and grease are transported much like mc'd's fries? snaf.gif

Danish cookies are gross and if you transport more than two tins at once you have to stick the DOT placard on your truck about flammable materials. a real pain in the ass if you ask me. Yet here is this huge tin that was given as a "gift" to our office. Here! Have a coronary on me! Cheers dude!

Fuhgeddaboud the silly sticks, how many of you guys saw the Banff movie fest short film with the unicyclist doing ski slopes? The prize goes to whoever takes on that Thermos route strapped into this thing , arfarfarf evils3d.gifcool.gifhellno3d.gifcrazy.gifsmileysex5.gifpitty.gifbigdrink.gif

Crazy unicyclist's name is Kris Holm and he climbs 5.12 too. But he says he'd rather be a 5.14 unicyclist than a 5.12 climber cause the latter are common as dirt nowadays.

qv. The First Course, Squamish; Bright Angel, Skaha etc.

He also fiddles.

Im certain you can do a websearch on Kris Holm aka Holm Boy and find out more info than that. laugh.gif

Lawn goddess have you ever met Foon? confused.gif Or Ptor confused.gif or any of the Whistler crew? Cause the Euros are in awe of the stuff those guys ski. They probably woudnt even need to rap on Thermogenesis.

RE:Lawn goddess have you ever met Foon? Or Ptor or any of the Whistler crew? Cause the Euros are in awe of the stuff those guys ski. They probably woudnt even need to rap on Thermogenesis.

Yep I've seen the sickness on film and heard the 1st hand stories. I think Ptor, chris, and Troy et all rock. rockband.gif

naw, i haven't met any of those guys. i was just messing with your heads about the euros. i'm actually all for keeping them off our "american" mountains. tung2.gif

RE: i'm actually all for keeping them off our "american" mountains.

My family is Euro- and I'm down with them climbing or skiin' here. Everybody is just jealous bigdrink.gif There aint no Reinhold Messner's from the US. Some tough characters like - Beckey, Wickwire, and others sprouted out though!

for crying out loud, it was all a joke!!! i lived in europe for 5.5 years, went to high school there, and when i think of "going back home" that's the place that comes to mind. i have nothing wrong with euros - well, except for maybe the frenchies (but i won't go there right now). i like everybody, regardless of their citizenship or ethnicity. really!

RE:well, except for maybe the frenchies

I am french. madgo_ron.gif and the french seem to climb better than the americanos. But I hate thier politics and style. Lots of frenchies are the best high altitude climbers around. hahaha.gif

Uber Lhotse Traverse FA post monsoon 2004. JC Lafaille, T Cesen, S Karo, Y Kosholoenko, R Borbon bigdrink.gif

RE:Uber Lhotse Traverse FA post monsoon 2004. JC Lafaille, T Cesen, S Karo, Y Kosholoenko, R Borbon

Remove the uli gaper borbon and maybe so. I think the russkies are bad ass! I am also german so blaus me einen.

I'm french Canadian umung other things... although I am not totaly sure what tha means wink.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer