Willis wall beta

COL._Von_Spanker

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danish cookies are gross and if you transport more than two tins at once you have to stick the DOT placard on your truck about flammable materials. a real pain in the ass if you ask me. Yet here is this huge tin that was given as a "gift" to our office. Here! Have a coronary on me! Cheers dude!

Crazy unicyclist's name is Kris Holm and he climbs 5.12 too. But he says he'd rather be a 5.14 unicyclist than a 5.12 climber cause the latter are common as dirt nowadays.

qv. The First Course, Squamish; Bright Angel, Skaha etc.

He also fiddles.

Im certain you can do a websearch on Kris Holm aka Holm Boy and find out more info than that. laugh.gif

for crying out loud, it was all a joke!!! i lived in europe for 5.5 years, went to high school there, and when i think of "going back home" that's the place that comes to mind. i have nothing wrong with euros - well, except for maybe the frenchies (but i won't go there right now). i like everybody, regardless of their citizenship or ethnicity. really!