Northwest Open ABS Bouldering Competition

thelawgoddess

from the Vertical World website:

We are hosting a redpoint format bouldering competition on December 14th. This exciting event will include live music, great prizes, and brilliant boulder problems. Sign up before December 6th and you will guarantee yourself a cool shirt!

4pm: Registration

4:45pm: Rules Meeting

5pm-8pm: Competition

Entry fee is $30 pre-registered or $35 day of. Come out and have some fun, all ability levels are welcome. Download registration form: RegForm.doc. Please remember all climbers must have a signed waiver, and those under 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

in Re: Triple Couloirs sexual chocolate asked:

How much does it cost, and what's the prize list? Can trask win a date with you?

cost is above. i have no idea what the prizes are. (are you really good enough to think you can win anything? crazy.gif) and anyone who can pull a v12 on demand is welcome to take me out on a date. tongue.gif

Put a Jaguar in Neutral and I can pull a V-12. Does that count?

you're married, you freak! evils3d.gif

i went to my first bouldering comp a couple of weeks ago. i hate bouldering, but i thought the comp was a ton of fun. i highly recommend it ... particularly on a weekend with weather like this. (also it's at night, so if you really want to, you can still get in some turns during the day!)

cost is above. i have no idea what the prizes are. (are you really good enough to think you can win anything? ) and anyone who can pull a v12 on demand is welcome to take me out on a date.

Dang. $30? steep! I gotta buy some 2*6's for my house remodel!

As far as winning something, don't know. My buddy Leif won the last VW comp a few weeks ago, but all he got was a lousy chalkbag!

Plus, your standads are pretty high. You might be dining alone for awhile, since V12 on demand wouldn't even qualify Sharma!

hmm. don't know what to tell ya. i got 4th (by one measly point, no less) in the beginner category at stone gardens and i won myself a pretty slick chalkbag there. grin.gif

i see plenty of people spend $30 on a night of getting drunk and all they have to show for it is a headache the next morning. just depends on your definition of fun and what it's worth to ya.

btw, i didn't say anyone who wants to take me on a date has to be able to pull v12. that would just automatically qualify you. tongue.gif and that said, i do like think my standards are fairly high. no reason for them not to be! smirk.gif