Think abortion access isn't an issue in WA?

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The posited existence of state cultures of religion suggests that migrants who cross state lines could be socialized into the religious patterns of the states to which they move. In other words, it can be hypothesized that a person moving to Mississippi is more likely to become personally more religious than if that same person moved to Vermont. Some evidence suggests there has been more migration to religious states than to nonreligious states over the past decade or so. If that is the case, and if it continues, it's possible that this will effectively increase the overall level of religiosity in the nation, or at least moderate a decrease in religiousness

Oh no, it's contagious! :eek:

Gallup hawking its Editor in Chief's new book, which is full of 'bold' predictions. No surprise there. Gettin' any election predictions right these days, boyz?

Love the comments about religions salubrious effect on health and wellbeing. Statistically, our brethren below the Mason Dixon are rocking the bottom of the bell curve on those stats - obesity, smoking, education, teen pregnancies, divorce rates, alcoholism...pick one, any one.

Still...those poor, Dogless Hawaiians!

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Am I the only one here... to really appreciate how Tvash speaks with such a calm, mild mannered way about this?

Really, the new spray, is so much better. You'd maybe expect something a little more on edge. You know, when talking about the goddam fukin inquistion come to Washington, ya know? But no. Not in the new spray. A good thing. Good, that is, maybe, for a buggered nun in a habit made of cyan-colored scrubs with some satanic badge on the lapel that says RN and all that shit. WTF-ever. Personally, with my nether hole still as virgin as the Mother Mary herself, I got big plans to keep it that way, by staying away from Swedish, or any of those other islamist catholicist sympathizin' sell-out humps of hypocrisy that would better be if torn down and moved, bit-by-every-bit stained by the blood of the betrayed, to some such place more fitting-- like Dante's Hell, or maybe Texas, or, better yet, right up the pope's priggin' poop chute for the sake of, well, for the sake of all that is holy! What else? Amen? Ok, sure, you bet. Ah-fukin-men. [/rant]

too much rage burns a man out - all our fucktards done flamed themselves out awhile ago - spray is a calmer, smaller place now, kinda like a senior citizens community after nurse ratshit's passed out the pills :)

i fundementally will never understand the anti-abortion crowd b/c, i guess, we have fundementally different views on babies - babies, like puppies and after-school specials, just expose every serious flaw present in my constitution, and thus, they Have to Go - shake'em, bake'em, turn'em into bacon, whatever you have to do to make the fucking things Stop Crying!!!

This talk about babies as a food product is terribly insensitive. By a lot of people, it's just not considered healthy to be snacking down on babies or any other meat by-products, no matter how you cook 'em... just sayin'

Edited by Crux