FS:Scarpa spirit3 boots, MH sleeping bag, packs...

alpine et

I have a random assortment of gear that has been taking up too much space in the attic.

$40 Green Kelty daypack. Decent day pack for hikes and easier climbs. Has a nice rear entry into the main compartment that is either nice if you like that kind of thing, or annoying if you don't. Hardly used.

$80 Mountain Hardware Lamina 0degF synthetic sleeping bag. Bought this a while ago thinking I'd want it for winter climbing... Packs a bit too big, is a bit too heavy, and I just go out when the weather is nice enough for my bivy + down bag. If you like to find yourself out in the shit, though... synthetic is the way to go. I think older version of this.

$100 Scarpa Spirit3 Ski boots. Dynafit compatible. I used these for 2.5 seasons... certainly shows much use, but has plenty of life left, and are really great boots. I actually really like the fit, but finally upgraded to the lighter Dynafit world...

[pending]$40 Osprey Stratos 40L daypack. Pretty nice pack... very tall and has a weird shape along your back that keeps you cool, but also doesn't let you pack it that well. Great for day hikes or hoofing things to the crag... don't count on stuffing that much junk into it.

PM me with any questions. I've also got a RockyMount bike tray rack (needs the "skewer") for cheap, petzl headlamp, and some Vasque mountaineering boots (10.5).

20130505-IMG_5747.jpg

20130505-IMG_5748.jpg

20130505-IMG_5752.jpg

20130505-IMG_5755.jpg

20130505-IMG_5759.jpg

20130505-IMG_5761.jpg

20130505-IMG_5762.jpg

20130505-IMG_5766.jpg

Edited by alpine et

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply