The Dubya

Thinker

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax FW,

I neither offered my opinion on the subject post nor bashed those offering theirs. My initial response to trask still stands...the video was posted strictly for entertainment purposes (and maybe to generate a little discussion.) My personal views on GW and the war at hand will remain just that....personal.

cool.gif

Edited by Thinker

Sooo... exactly how does that qualify as anti-american? Please explain. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I always thought that open discourse, discussion, dissent, and the like culminating in the casting of a vote was kind of the point of democracy? If you start with the premise that being a good american involves doing what is best for America, then it follows that one must understand what is best for America. How is it possible to know what is best for america without thinking about it? I would argue that videos like the one that started this thread are good for america, regardless of political flavor of the month. Then again, I may also just be confusing patriotism with nationalism, which is much more consistent with the current flavor of propaganda. fruit.gif