to all of the anti axis of evil sooth sayers

Scott_J

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Penn is an idiot. Doesn't he understand that, as a successful Hollywood actor, he is a prime example of what the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and radical Islam, hates? Sean Penn is a pathetic loser.

I think that Sean Penn is misguided, not a idiot. He is one of the better character actors out there, he can really crawl into what the character really is.

You shouldn't discount a actors points of view. I look at Ronald Reagan (actor?), Tom Sellek, Arnold Schwartzengger, or the mad city rocker Ted Nugent. This is a stupid two sided my way is right and this is why crap that some use to bolster their beleifs.

Just a rant after a soso day in the mountians.

SC,

You CAN"T be serious. Besides imposing a bankrupt idealology on the Russian people that lead to over 70 years (and tens of millions of Russians, Ukranians, Armenians, ... DEAD!) of enslavement under communist rule?

Don't give me any more of your communist Bullshit. I'm really tired of it; and you. I know you think that "true" communism hasn't been tried yet, and perhaps Lenin/Stalin/Mao/Pot just weren't being true to the ideals espoused by Marx. But just how many more millions will DIE before commie/utopians like you "perfect" your great experiment?

If you want to live as a drone in a beehive, then be my guest! Just don't try to impose your anthill mentality on the rest of us. Most climbers I know, (even liberals!) stand for the spirit of the individual and for freedom. Your Leninist/commie ideals don't stand for either.

Edited by Fairweather

Sean Penn is an idiot. Doesn't he understand that, as a successful Hollywood actor, he is a prime example of what the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and radical Islam, hates? Sean Penn is a pathetic loser.

Actually, Penn went to Baghdad. I think you, like Dubya, are gettin' Iraq mixed up with Afganistan fruit.gif

Edited by Toast

Actually, Penn went to Baghdad. I think you, like Dubya, are gettin' Iraq mixed up with Afganistan

They are connected, Toasted. Saddam doesn't stand with us, he stands with Al Qaeda and radical Islam (not that I think Saddam gives a shit about Islam as a religion). Sean Penn is fraternizing with THE ENEMY; someone who has publicly stated he is our enemy.

Main Entry: frat·er·nize

Pronunciation: 'fra-t&r-"nIz

Function: intransitive verb

Inflected Form(s): -nized; -niz·ing

Date: 1611

1 : to associate or mingle as brothers or on fraternal terms

2 a : to associate on close terms with members of a hostile group especially when contrary to military orders b : to be friendly or amiable

I hope you get a dictionary for Christmas and the gumption to use it.

Trask, when the Russian Army finally took Finland during WWII the commanding general said...finally we have enough ground to bury our dead. The body count was 43,000 dead Finns and 300,000 dead Russian soldiers. The Russians were learning how to fight Finn style(anything goes)

Just thought I'd throw that out so you can rest easy when you shit on the Father of Communist Russia. smile.gif

Oh, 666 sorry for not following the thread. hahahahahaha fruit.gif

the board perv wrote:

One nice thing about the Bush administration. He won't cheat on his wife. At least we'll have 4 years of no sluts in the White House.

i am having a hard time figuring out what problem a total letch like you would have with sluts in the white house or anywhere

In reply to:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the board perv wrote:

One nice thing about the Bush administration. He won't cheat on his wife. At least we'll have 4 years of no sluts in the White House.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am having a hard time figuring out what problem a total letch like you would have with sluts in the white house or anywhere

can't you see though that it's better to have war, economic recession, environmental destruction, individual rights trampled ... than a libertine doing his help on the job

They are connected, Toasted. Saddam doesn't stand with us, he stands with Al Qaeda

actually...as much as i hate to disagree with a good ol' boy like yourself... osama actually thinks hussein is a dissenter as he attacks other islamic states... that is not to say though that they are not in bed together to kill the great white power that is the U.S. of A. just thought i would clarify...