to all of the anti axis of evil sooth sayers

Scott_J

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It cracks me up how the self-avowed right here can never debate politics objectively and factually. They sink to demagoguery as soon as irrefutable points are brought up. How pathetic! I think you guys would follow the US flag straight to hell without question (which is where this whole bloody international mess seems to be headed) because to do otherwise would be "unpatriotic"!

You guys bring a new dimension to blind patriotism! rockband.gif

Oh Trask, if you only knew me! ROTC in high school, dad, uncles, and grandfathers all vets, and I am from the South. 'Bout as conservative as you can get. Member of the NRA and far from an Oregon Hippie. In Eugene I am extreme right (and not because I was the only one who didn't vote for Nader grin.gif) But Bush is a fuck-up. Put another Republican in there! I don't care. Just not Bush! He has no leadership abilities and relies on his staff to bail him out! Seriously! I love the US of A, just with another leader at the healm, that's all. Is it so bad, to admit he is not the best one for the job and that there are many others who are? If I were a hard-core Rep. or Democrat, I would want the best guy we have in the role, otherwise you face having the American people turn the other way......Since I am not party affiliated and go with whomever I feel is best for the job, it doesn't matter to me as much....but for thos who are left-or right, think about it....

I know...Just look at Trask's last quote! Go ahead, Trask, be the lemming and jump off the cliff when Bush does, may help the rest of us. If you never question, then you never think for yourself and always assume. I guess that is the difference between a leader and follower. Traqsk's quote sounds like propaganda from when someone fucked up but didn't want to have to deal with someone questioning their actions!

Would any of you George Bush fans or promoters of the war against Iraq care to answer my questions about what has been and what should be our role with respect to arms proliferation? I know you probably think it was cool to seize the scuds headed for Yemen, but I'm curious what you think about these matters in a broader context.

Oh come on, trask. You're no fun! Just play the hypothetical game with me!

Never be so sure that it couldn't happen. We are a very young nation, with a relatively short life so far. What will bring us down, if down we go? Of course it could be an internal coup of some sort. Remember, a state of emergency over-rides constitutional protections, dude. And a state of emergency can be justified in MANY ways. Why, I'd bet most americans could be conned into one right now! Do you really think we're that far away?

So if it went down that road, I guess you'd be the one protecting the leadership, not the principles that this nation was founded on....