Adams South Side access this summer?

wimsey

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm guessing they'll do work in june? though if this weather continues late may if we're lucky? thats my guess but i don't have more info.

could email klsandusky@fs.fed.us (Ken Sandusky) as he is the point person on the closure.

likewise can you relay any info about pole creek opening up to us northerners? :)

thanks

when the roads start melting out hopefully they'll go in and access the route and land. i dont think they will permanently close it but they may restrict access or re route the whole south side climb, there is another way but it is a longer approach. im definitely keeping tabs on it cause i got my eye on adams summit this summer ha

I'm not sure what the plan for Pole Creek is. I don't think there is much snow up there - people are mountain biking up to 5500' right now on the trails off Century Drive. I imagine we will hear something from the forest service soon.

I'm thinking that there is more of a normal snowpack up in WA Cascades. Is that right?

Edited by wimsey

• 4 weeks later...