#uc* you

johnny_destiny

I fucking relapsed and went on a god damn drug-alcohol bender of all time. I'm fucking hung over like a big dog but I just got to get this off my chest before I puke. After reading these threads tonight all I have to say is Dr. Flash Amazing is a skum sucking, pig headed, meany mouthed mother fucker that needs his fucking ass drug thru the dung fields of Eastern Africia and then tied down over a fucking ant hill. I personally would love to inject the venom of a puff adder into this body in diluted amounts so that I could watch the blackening of the injected areas s-l-o-w-l-y work their magic. You suck DFS. madgo_ron.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one, Dr. False Amazing or Johnny Destiny? At least JD called it like it was and not like DFA aka"rope choker". Personally everything that comes out of DFA sounds like the bull on the farm that was posted not so long ago.

To who ever posted: why can't we just all get along. This would be nice but then we have to be like each other and what a boring piece of shit this world would be then. Conflict makes man more inventive as some smart German once said. Just think about all the tools of mass distruction and not so mass distruction that have been made and put to good use after the fact. I know that this will draw fire but its true. If anyone cares to deny it then they are a fool.

You'd be angry too if you'd recently run over yourself with your own car, causing considerable injuries. That'd be enough to give me a pretty big inferiority complex!! shocked.gif

(I am hiding under my desk now in preparation for the onslaught)

Edited by allison

Ella Fitzgerald, anyone?

*ahem*

The snow is snowing

The wind is blowing

But I can weather the storm

What do I care

How much it may storm

I’ve got my love to keep warm

I can’t remember

A worse December

Just watch those icicles form

What do I care

If icicles form

I’ve got my love to keep me warm

Off with my overcoat

Off with my glove

I need no overcoat

I’m burning with love

My heart’s on fire

The flame grows higher

So I will weather the storm

What do I care

How much it may storm

I got my love to keep me warm

Yeah! bigdrink.gif

Actually, in his quest for the lyrics on google, DFA discovered it was written by Irving Berlin. But anyway, Billie and Ella both performed a few of the same songs, and, as far as DFA knows, neither of them wrote any.

In any case, you can't go too wrong with either of them, unless they're backed by those damn sappy string arrangements. Big bands, please!