Now this looks more like winter

CascadeClimber

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we get a good ol' fashioned big ass wind storm along with these fronts, ala the clinton inaguration storm

Yeah, I like my weather a little over the top too, but that one did result in a seven day power outage for me, and after a couple days all that charm goes out of that experience.

I hope we get a good ol' fashioned big ass wind storm along with these fronts, ala the clinton inaguration storm. Those are awesome, as long as the snow level stays down, that is.

Fuckin'a man I could make sooooo much money with a a big wind storm. I might not ski, but I'd be raking in the bucks. cheeburga_ron.gif

I love the snow and all the havoc it creates with the drivers up here. The Vancouver area is a gong show when there is snow on the roads. There's a lot of people up here that can't drive worth shite. cantfocus.gif

Edited by kman

got this in my inbox today:

GREAT NEWS: CRYSTAL MOUNTIAN, THE FIRST WASHINGTON SKI AREA TO OPEN, KICKS OFF THE 2002-2003 SKI SEASON THIS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13TH.

THREE LIFTS WILL OPERATE FROM 9AM TO 4PM: THE CHINOOK EXPRESS, FOREST QUEEN EXPRESS, AND THE DISCOVERY CHAIR.

LIFT TICKETS WILL BE $25 ON FRIDAY.

WE WILL BE EVALUATING SNOW COVERAGE AND WILL ADJUST PRICES AND LIFT OPENINGS AS MORE TERRAIN BECOMES AVAILABLE.

PLEASE REMEMBER: THESE ARE EARLY SEASON CONDITIONS, UNMARKED HAZARDS EXIST. SKI/RIDE WITH CARE.

YEE HAWW....LET THE SKI SEASON BEGIN!

i don't have to work on friday. grin.gif and i've got a season pass that's just dying to be broken in ...

pm me if you want a ride down there!