Boston explosions

kevbone

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad and unfair? Yes. But I would rather have authorities investigate all possible suspects, even at the horrible risk of coming across as non-politically correct. Was it not Saudi nationals who perpetrated the 911 attacks?

Furthermore, this investigation apparently was premised on this individual's national origin, not his skin color or race.

This was an example of knee jerk law enforcement, not effective law enforcement. Such shotgunning is a classic waste of limited investigative resources - which makes the case move slower, not faster.

National origin is just another form of racial profiling. If law enforcement had a credible tip to look out for a Saudi national, they might question some. There was no such tip, and tearing this persons apartment apart and terrorizing his roommate for 5 hours went a little beyond that.

Investigators have plenty of evidence to wade through right now. Misguided crap like this only delays the process. It may be who we are, but its not who we should be.

The details of the incident so far indicates a small group or loan wolf, and probably a domestic one, according to law enforcement. It's early, of course, but I'm going to take their lead on that rather than recycle the trainwreck that was our post 911 response.

Hey folks, Freedom isn't Free.

I see. You are obviously trying to throw me off guard by attempting to disprove my point by providing information that substantiates my point. Interesting technique.

I am just pointing out the mistake you are making. The leader of the group was from Egypt. There were 3 nationalities involved. So why not target all?

Like I said before- a knee jerk reaction worked great with the japs during WWII? wtf?

In the meantime US Senator ensured our own gun death industry continue to kill 130K per year in the US. Really- Boston explosions are nothing in comparison.

130k gun deaths in the US? Inaccurate. My cat is smarter than you

according to http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_gun_deaths_are_in_the_US_every_year

In 2011, the latest figure available from the Centers for Disease Control,

Accidental discharge 851

Suicide 19,766

Homicide 11,101

Undetermined Intent 222

Total: At least 31940 people died from gun injuries in 2011.

Also 258 people were killed during legal intervention, most of them due to guns.

Guns were involved, but were not the primary cause of death:

-in 2 fatal accidents.

-in 6 homicides.

Previous years:

2010 31,328 people

2009 31,177 people

2007 31,224 people

2004 29,569 people

In the meantime US Senator ensured our own gun death industry continue to kill 130K per year in the US. Really- Boston explosions are nothing in comparison.

correct, pressed 1 by mistake. However just to put it into perspective, it is higher per year, then death toll in Iraq and Afghanistan (on both sides).

correct, pressed 1 by mistake. However just to put it into perspective, it is higher per year, then death toll in Iraq and Afghanistan (on both sides).

I bet your cat would not have pressed 1 "by mistake" you dumbfuck clownpuncher. :wave:

I bet your cat would not have pressed 1 "by mistake" you dumbfuck clownpuncher. :wave:

I bet your fat mom would. :ass:

What kind of cat do you have, bob? Cats are pretty smart. Mind contributes nothing, and manages to get me to pay her way. It's like having an asshole roommate who is always late on rent, sleeps all the time, and eats all your food.