Boston explosions

kevbone

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cc.commers were in the marathon.

and it goes w/o saying it would blow if any of them were hurt, no? who was there?

if i'm ever killed or maimed in a terrorist attack, i hereby give all spray-tards leave to make some light of it - mankind needs fall back on his traditions in time of stress afterall :)

make some light of it - mankind needs fall back on his traditions in time of stress afterall :)

Seems more knee jerk than fall back for you tho.

i'll take that as a compliment - historically, up-tight bitches have been way more a problem then court jesters, no?

the modern interwebs being what they are, we've evolved plenty of forums for discussing the what-have-you's of the day - if you want somber, pc-dominated discussion, head over to facefook - if you want gallows humor and uninhibited opinions, cc.retard's a great place to go

hardly the first notable terrorist act in april - today's the 148th anniversary of arguably america's first great terrorist act, the assassination of abe lincoln - today's also the anniversary of our bombing tripoli in retaliation for libyan terrorist attacks in west germany (i still remember the soldiers barging into my class to check id's, as well as the OP they put up on our school roof) - columbine and oklahoma city this weekend as well - the crazy gets to come out-doors once the spring sets in...

we need bomb control, this shit wouldn't happen if bombs were illegal :/

great point....course, uh....bombs are already illegal and like, this shit don't happen too often :)

hard to imagine the numbnuts that did this not getting sorted out pretty quickly - a gazallion images and videos documenting the scene and one unexploded bomb recovered - shouldn't be long at all before the gubmint tells kevbone what to think! :grin:

great point....course, uh....bombs are already illegal and like, this shit don't happen too often :)

hard to imagine the numbnuts that did this not getting sorted out pretty quickly - a gazallion images and videos documenting the scene and one unexploded bomb recovered - shouldn't be long at all before the gubmint tells kevbone what to think! :grin:

bombs are illegal :shock: we'yll shit asniff.gif

You are mistaken- this would never happen, if people were free to construct bombs, so they could defend themselves with them.

people are free to construct bombs, otherwise this would have never happened. you can't take the pain out of life, but good always prevails over evil.

bob, getting ur last post in before the weather breaks for the season?

Good thing they weren't dirty bombs or things would have been much worse.

domestic terrorists (which is the least bad explanation that i'd hope for to explain today) are usually batshit crazy enough that thankfully such wonderful weapons are beyond them

seems a lot like the atlanta olympic bombing - that dipshit thought he was striking a blow against abortion - i hate tardtards who do shit like this but don't even bother justifying it - it's nice to know what brand of crazy you're dealing w/...

Careful - you're getting off script. Remember, the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb.

bob already beat u too this mister.... or maybe u guy's are trying out out for the part.

i'd like to hear ur opinion on how we can stop these sort of things from happening?

i'd like to hear ur opinion on how we can stop these sort of things from happening?

Probably you can't, but imagine how much more often it would happen of the NRA defended your right to anonymously sell bombs to strangers under freeway overpasses

Thankfully bombings are rare, and thankfully this one was way less lethal than it could have been. I'm with Ivan, I bet the bomber was one of our own crazies.