Single Insulated Tech Boots - MR Alpinist boot

jfs1978

SOLD La Sportiva Trango S Evo GTX size 44.5 in used but adequate condition. $50 plus shipping. SOLD

SOLD Scarpa Alpha double plastics size 11 also well loved but still very serviceable. have original liners but are a good candidate for an Intuition upgrade. $50 plus shipping. SOLD

Mad Rock Alpinist single insulated boots in size 11.5. Used for one climb and did not fit. In almost new condition. $65 plus shipping.

IMG_51521.JPG

Edited by jfs1978

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trangos are sold/pending. Bump for the other boots...

Double plastic boots for $50. Worth it. These are pending as well but no confirmed buyers.

The single insulated boots aren't doing themselves any favors by being ... well .... Mad Rock. But they are surprisingly nice boots. Very warm, solid all-arounders. I used them years ago on a winter trip on Hood and they did really well on everything from the slog to 60 degree "ice". That was the one and only time they've seen activity. I just own too many other good boots...

Edited by jfs1978

• 1 month later...

Bump for the Mad Rock boots. $65 (shipped) for a true Oregon 4-season mountaineering single-boot that takes any crampon - tech or strap on. They are in EXCELLENT condition...with essentially 99% of their life left.

$65 - come on......it's a good deal! And I don't have room to keep them....