big reason cc is surviving

glassgowkiss

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one of the biggest reasons CC is surviving is: suck ass weather. I mean I was so busy climbing in Vegas, I did not have time to spray. No wonder there isn't in existence desertclimbers.com.

They just spray in July - September instead.

keep in mind that bob moved here, and chose this part of this particular country out of all the rest.

its pretty rare to see bob post something other than a whining or complaining remark. as an amateur arm chair psychiatrist, i'm confident in this diagnosis: he is extremely insecure, and projects his insecurities on others.

don't worry bob, we accept you for who you are!

Bob's mother kept him in a box throughout most of his childhood. Please don't ask me how I know this. He craves love, but can only except it through a crudely cut hole where eye contact is not a possibility.

Glory hole?

I remember the 1st time I saw one of those at a rest-stop as a kid. I thought it was weird that someone would make a hole to watch the guy next door take a dump. I also thought it was odd that the hole was so low, when closer to eye-level would have made more sense.

Climbing sucks everywhere when the weather is bad. 100 deg. in Vegas sucks as much as 50 deg. and raining in PNW.

The best (meaning sponosored), or cheapest (meaning dirtbag), or richest (meaning it doesn't matter) can chase the weather.

Otherwise we do our best. Remember the motto of bowhunters: we go deep in the bush, we shoot more often, and we eat what we shoot. Best done in the PNW although Vegas is a possible.

And the site will benefit from not becoming a Facebook climbing site where the entry could be "Did ElCap" and responses are "like" or "awesome". That will kill this site faster than Jones's koolaid. We like content and not trivial.

Edited by matt_warfield

keep in mind that bob moved here, and chose this part of this particular country out of all the rest.

its pretty rare to see bob post something other than a whining or complaining remark. as an amateur arm chair psychiatrist, i'm confident in this diagnosis: he is extremely insecure, and projects his insecurities on others.

don't worry bob, we accept you for who you are!

:lmao: