• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ivan

random portland drinking

there are worse things than having too many places to drink at all at the same time smileysex5.gif

so is that actually happening tonight? i'm game if someone's wants to give me directions (and i lack the lettuce, much to my great agony, but i can bring beer)

dammit! i desperately need to get a good and social drunk tied on...ah well, reckon i'm soloing the north face of john walker again

bringing it back to the top again and, desiring to skip rereading the whole damn thread, ask when and where the hell the great silient majority decided to do this thing bigdrink.gif

The longest Portland beer drinking thread in history and there is still no decision on where to drink...WTF what a bunch of indecisive wanks we are! bigdrink.gif

I thought we were meeting on Wed. at the horse's tit. 8pm?

bigdrink.gif

I'm runnin' a temp of 100+ so maybe only three pints.

see, it don't take that long to get shit in order when there's shit to order (though i hear this place has fine beer) bigdrink.gif

don't know if i can give a ride to someone who already has so many damn stars to his avatar after only 12 posts...course, for the mere price of a beer i'll pick you up at your door and deliver you back by midnight (or vice versa)...me phone is 882 6589 or pm me

OK, this is BS! How come I can't get someone to pick me up, drive me to drink beer then drop me back off at my front door. AND on top of all that, nobody gives me any damn stars, whats up with that? Geek_em8.gif

shit...i'll pick everyone up, it'll be just like the partridge family van...the way i see it, this gets me drunk for free and all you fucking killed on the way home.

wee! grin.gifi'm gonna spend xmas in a box ya'll!

The Partridge Family rode a bus ya wanker, not a van. Go back to American Popular Culture 101: Television and How it Created Sad Post-Child-Actor Career Failures.

I live in Sellwood. If anyone needs a ride PM me.

You only have one start ... loser!

Um. . who are you referring to as only having one "start"?

Pot, meet kettle.

I made it home with no law altercations. It's a long drive no matter how many brews you got in ya. bigdrink.gif

Bringing it to the top for all the daytime posters to tear up. Night all.

i find long drives are shorter when i take a nap on the way...i woke up in my front yard, car still running...sweet, i'm home, time ta see if i can get me something HCL.gif