random portland drinking

ivan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no kidding like that fat guy in the stained wife-beater who sits out on his lawn chair with the american flags stroking a shotgun waiting for a fair-goer to step on a blade of his grass. I'm not kidding folks! hahaha.gif

you can't deny though. country fair = ewok village

i am so fortunate as to associate with such wise and sagacious folks....heavy drinking mixed with excessive talk of climbs past (what the hell else is there to do when it's raining?) the obtaining of special flavors of rare herbal remedies...why the hell we waiting for after the holidays again?

My wife will kill me when she hears about this so Winter make sure you bring the hottie.

Uhh ... if you're refering to my girlfriend, keep you're lipstick covered hands off of her you pervert.

If you're referring to the "hot tottie" then I think we can get your wife sufficiently blitzed that she won't know what's going on.

Uhh ... if you're refering to my girlfriend, keep you're lipstick covered hands off of her you pervert

I prefer the term "creative" but no I was not referring to Kristen. I was referring to Miss Nude Oregon, unless of course that was Kristen.

Part at shreds house! Yeehaw

Lets do this tomorrow night. Great excuse to get out of xmas shopping with the little lady and it's raining so nobody is gonna miss any climbing. Kennedy is too packed on Fridays. It would be hard to get a big table. Someone mentioned Horse Brass. They got hard liquor right?