random portland drinking

ivan

so why is it that the seattle folk seem to bigdrink.gif on a more regular basis than us? perhaps we can rectify the situation? anyone feel like going to work friday w/ the mother of all hangovers? heard i left just as things were getting interesting last time...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well see, here's the deal with all that, the reason Seattle is able to pull together for random drinking so much is cuz that's all the do, nobody up there actually climbs, whether it be indoors or out. They're all just a bunch of drunks, so it's easy for them.

Anyway, where did you have in mind? bigdrink.gif

Can you plan random drinking?

Would like to make the next PDX pub thing. I'm meeting up with some climbing buddies Wed night at the Lucky Lab to send one of them off in fine fashion back to MN. Not sure if I can get away with two nights in a row of bigdrink.gif

If you meet this Thur, I'll try to make it - would like to meet some of the local cc. Next week would definitely work better though.

NOPE frown.gif I am working my gym leading so I can work on my sport leading so that maybe just maybe I am not totaly gripped next time I try to lead some relativly unclimbed by me 5.6 trad climb. (sigh)

then I will bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifwink.gif

it realy is too bad eugene is so far from portland cantfocus.gif

there's naked people in oregon???!!! what the hell have i been doing climbing all this damn time? there's only one thing i really need to clamber up onto...

i didn't propose a location at first cuz i have no damn idea what's around here...the only time i go into the city is when its raining and i can't climb...and when its raining and i can't climb i'm so grumpy i can't fucking think.

guess i picked a good place to move to

so next week it is?

might have to find a gym to go climb at this weekend, speaking of rain...anyplace good to go/anyone doing any gym climbing this week?

josh...why not bring the miss naked washington folk and get on down here?

A friend of mine picked up Ms. Nude Oregon at Sassy's. That place is classic.

Chris, withheld information like this will incur significant costs in penalty slack.

I can probably make next Wed and even bring party favors but I guarantee we won't be as bold at Sassy's. R&R was just fine for conversation and revelry. Kennedy School might also be a good alternative.

If its in Salem I won't be going. Stealth navigation in Portland is difficult enough but doing the I5 traverse is far above my leading skills.

OK, so we've got a day and probably a time - 7:00ish, but where? I agree that the traverse from Salem is a wee bit sketchy, particulary dicey around Aurora. The Kennedy is good, but getting a little far for us westsiders. R&R was great, but they might be wise to us now that we've soiled the premises. Anybidy got any ideas for a new place?