washington climbing

Greg_Malloure

I moved to Diablo recently from Arizona. Right now I am looking for partners to climb maybe in the Lower Elevations such as Darrington. I am up to drive on the weekends as well. I have been climbing for a few years, have lots of experience multi-pitch trad. I can lead up to 10a though prefer to climb 5.8/5.9 on multi pitch and love long easy routes or long wall routes - don't care - just want to get out. I would be up to travel as well just let me know what your plans or routes you'd like to do.

-Greg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg,

I am looking for partners with similar climbing interests. I've led 5.9 trad and followed a bit harder and done a couple of multi-pitch routes. I have been climbing for 3.5 years and am most experienced with sport climbing (strong in 11's) but have a strong desire to get better at trad and multi-pitch. So if you can handle taking a bit of extra time on route (if nothing else I'd be happy to follow and clean) I would love to get on some long cruiser walls.

Ryan