Want to Trade: Arc'Teryx Alpha SV, Men's Size L

astrov

Here it is. the mother of all storm shelters. I bought her on this site about 7 years ago. All of the seams are taped, with the exception of where the hood meets the body of the jacket. I've taken it up Rainier, Hood, Adams, South Sister - all without a hitch. The fabric is less water repellent than I would like. It might just need a DWR wash and a trip to the Arc'Teryx factory. But I'd like to pass it on as I'm thinking about investing in a softshell.

I don't think it would be fair to ask for money for this jacket and I've thought about just giving it away. But before I'd do that, I'd just throw it in my car and leave it there. So, what you got to trade? I'm interested in relics, old Himalayan expedition memorabilia, posters or banners for the bare-ass walls in my apartment ... a gri gri ... size 13 rock shoes that are more aggressive than my mythos but less aggressive than my anasazis ... let me know if you want more pictures!

2013_Spring_II.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic