• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
PiKhead

Cams for sale - SOLD

ALL CAMS SOLD

Replacing my cams with new C4's so I'm selling part of my rack. I am the original owner of all cams except one BD #1 which I found on a route.

I don't climb a ton of trad so these really didn't get that much use. They never took any big whippers, and if they took any falls they were minor.

I climb with my wife and son so we usually just do easy multi-pitch and tend to sew things up.

If I didn't have the money to buy new I would definitely continue using these. i.e. I trust them and so can you.

I just want some new C4's! :grin:

The List...

Black Diamond Camalots:

1 - #4

2 - #3

2 - #2

3 - #1 (one needs a trigger wire job, its free if you buy the whole set)

1 - #.75

1 - #.5

1 - #.3

1 - #.2

Wild Country Technical Friends:

1 - #2*

1 - #1.25*

1 - #1*

1 - #.5*

*sizes are approximate as they are not marked and I can't remember what color = what size!

Edited by PiKhead