• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
Kit

SOLD: La Sportiva Hi5 188 w Dynafit TLT Speed Rad

For sale $675

La Sportiva Hi5 Size 188 skis, includes the following:

-Dynafit TLT Speed Radical Bindings

-Black Diamond Glidelite Mohair/Nylon Mix STS 100mm skins

-Your choice of either standard Dynafit leashes or the B&D leashes shown in photos

This ski/binding combo comes in at an amazingly light 5 lbs each.

The bindings are currently mounted for a 322mm boot sole (fits my Scarpa Maestrale size 28.5).

This is a very good superlight powder touring setup. They have a big tip rocker profile but the stability and backcountry utility of a flat tail. There are a few cc.com'ers that can attest to how much better I skied in powder and crud on these than other boards with less tip rocker - they are very forgiving in those conditions! I purchased in December from Marmot Mountain Works in Bellevue. I have skied them in-bounds two days and in the backcountry 3 or 4 days. I love them in powder, but the rest of my quiver can meet my needs and I need to thin the herd at the moment.

In Mount Vernon. PM if interested.

See Coldthistle review here

and Wildsnow review here

IMG_4531.JPG

IMG_4533.JPGIMG_45341.JPGIMG_45351.JPGIMG_4536.JPGIMG_4537.JPG

Edited by Kit