Lotus Flower Tower 2014

ralph

Looking to do the LTF in July/Aug 2014 but in a very special way! I have no interest in paying the $3500 per person needed for the flight into the Cirque, but I am an adventurer, so accessing the Cirque via the Little, and then the South Nahanni rivers, for a week, doing the LFT, and then continuing along the South Nahanni for another week is exactly the adventure I am seeking. I am anticipating allowing a month in total, but if you are up for extra time to ensure a weather window in the Cirque, take axes/crampons too, we could do some alpine stuff (I´ve got the guide) while we wait for weather for the LFT. Simply for the amount of food and equipment we´ll need, I have been figuring on a gear raft - which I just happen to guide! Yes the trip´s got plenty of logistics that I have either already figured out (via a lot of planning and assistance from others), or is pending. If you would like to paddle and climb in one of Canada´s most pristine areas, get in touch. However, you must be solid 5.10c climbers (or above), and happy on grade 3 water.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic