Kitty Calhoun

climbing_girl

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by crazyjz:

Who is a bigger trailer trash slut - Kitty, or Chris Boskoff?

Having had the opportunity to meet both Kitty and "crazyjz" (Kitty was on Centerfold with John Krakauer right behind Der Cobb and me. "crazyjz was toproping at Bruce's Boulder.), I would have to say that from my first impressions, "crazyjz" is the bigger trailer trash (What's with that neon orange?).

Kitty Calhoun, alpinist and storyteller, will present a slide show at The Mountaineers 7pm on September 20th. It is FREE! Kitty will share stories from her expeditions to Alaska, Nepal and India in a way that sheds a unique light on the meaning of her experiences. The address for The Mountaineers Clubhouse is 300 Third Ave W. in Seattle.

Crazyjz is nasty and no doubt trailer trash; however he lives in a double-wide and has a good set of morals. Kitty on the other hand suddenly dumped her husband and young child to hang out with her new boyfriend.

You be the judge.

Now the debate is on who is the bigger slut not Crazyjz. This subject has a lot more merit than 90% of the BS on this web site

quote:

Originally posted by Bonzo:

Crazyjz is nasty and no doubt trailer trash; however he lives in a double-wide and has a good set of morals. Kitty on the other hand suddenly dumped her husband and young child to hang out with her new boyfriend.

You be the judge.

Now the debate is on who is the bigger slut not Crazyjz. This subject has a lot more merit than 90% of the BS on this web site

I recently met crazyjz and have to side with Bonzo.

Scottp who cares what he was toproping. Just cause she spreads it for all her male partners. Fuck I would get to be a fantastic climber if I had no life and was surrounded by maniacs crankin 5.12 rolleyes.gif

BTW I saw a video with her in it and she is about as annoying and boring as Bobbi Bensman.