seeking a friend for the end of the climb

jeffwesley

Hey all,

There is a strong possibility that I will have the entire summer off from work this year. I've been thinking out of the box and in addition to picking away at my list of peaks in the cascades I hope to roadtrip to various wilderness areas and parks across the U.S. for something new. I'd love to have some company for various climbs and trips.

Possible wilderness areas of interest to me include High Uintas, River of No Return Wilderness, Grand Tetons, Jedediah Smith, Lee Metcalf, 3 sisters, and of course anything in the North Cascades. My bucketlist in the Cascades is long so I won't bore you with it here.

About me: 31 year old male. I'm typically into class 3-4 alpine summits and know my stuff on a glacier. I also have a WFR certification.

If any of this sounds appealing, pm me with some info about you. Before committing to something longer perhaps a daytrip in the N.Cascades or Chukanuts to get to know each other would be in order.

Jeff

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic