Harnesses,

godskid5

I am taking a group of friends climbing next weekend. There are 3 of us with experience, teaching 7 how to climb. Knots, belay, anchors etc... Trying to get them into the sport!

I have 4 harnesses, and am looking for at least 2-3 more. I can pay, just not new prices. If you have some you no longer need, please let me know what and how much.

sizes medium to large.

Thanks,

Dave

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can usually find the Black Diamond alpine bod harness for about $40, new. Super no-frills harness, but it works. Some people hate these because it doesn't have a belay loop (you use a biner instead) but it's not like you're going to be catching super huge whippers with these

Hey Dave. Do you ever check out Sierratradingpost.com? They have some edelweiss brand harnesses that are functionally the same as the BD alpine bod. $35 bucks a piece and you can always score a 20% - 30% off coupon code for this site if you look around.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/edelweiss-challenge-rc-climbing-harness~p~4578x/?filterString=climbing-harnesses~d~109%2F&colorFamily=01