Exit 38 cave projects?

I took a little side tour at Exit 38 and stumbled on a pretty nice cave with some serious development going on. Complete with about dozen or more QD's, 3 ropes on routes, a couple of ropes cached and a pick axe as well as a regular axe. Pretty cool looking routes. Can someone provide me a little beta on who is working on this area? I'd like to help out with some of the de-chossing and erosion prevention. I can't believe this area is still in the works a dozen years after my first visit to the area. PM me offline unless this is already published.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankazoid took me up there. He can probably connect you w the developer. Send him and pm and if he doesn't respond send me a pm and I'll get him to contact you.

BTW, you should go check out Shangri-La at the Far Side this weekend if you can. It'll be sunny and dry and has a bunch of great routes, including two 12s on the overhanging face. The rock is far better than the cave you mention, though it does look cool. Pm me if you want beta on approach and routes. I've been meaning to put it on Mtn Project but haven't gotten around to it.