Injury topics for video

Hey everyone!

I will be making some videos about some of the common injuries, and injury recovery. They will be free, on-line. I am planning on doing 3 first: medial epicondylitis, shoulder and lower back pain. I was planning on going plantar faciatis and knee pain later.

Are there any other injuries you'd like to see covered by these? The format will be simple: a brief description of the symptoms and their causes, forms of treatment out there and self help (like icing and stretching) for specific injuries.

Please keep it spray free.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Add carpal tunnel syndrome. For years I typed all day long and three times a week climbed indoors or outdoors and it was a life altering event when my tendons said NO MORE. For several years I could only type with pencil erasers and not with my finger tips. I learned to do about 20 words per minute with pencil erasers. Unfortunately no video but I was sure a spectacle at work. And to this date my fingertips go numb with significant typing or significant crimping.

Edited by matt_warfield