• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
RuMR

This is my boy!

85lbs of fight and grace. The scream at ~4:40 is primal and pure. I was not there for the redpoint. I was at the other end of the park, but i heard the scream and looked and saw him far away sending...gave me chills.

i tried the donut diet...it didn't work for me...I think i need to supplement the donuts with more beer.

All joking aside, this boy is DRIVEN to climb. He loves it!

Awesome. I just happened to have bought Ulee a box of donuts last night. Hopefully it helps him get on the Drew Awesomeness Train.

So so awesome! Way to go Drew!

Rudy, you guys gonna be around smith second half of march? I think I'll be there for a couple weeks.

hey Mikey...we should be down one of those weekends!!! Welcome back! Hope the adventures went well!

but can he do integrated calculus yet?

Funny but true, on the bright side it seems strong climbers often have a propensity for learning it quick.

Anyways congrats on the send

awesome climbing! when I saw the video length was 20 minutes I figured it was 5 minutes of climbing and then done.. wow.. he kept at it!

your wife's commentary is adorable and i mean that in a most sincere way - her quiet encouragement that is barely audible and then her calling out to him.

great job!

Thanks Bob!! Drew has smith tuff for bones, i think! he loves that place!

Rudy,

At 85 lbs. he is already close to outweighing you. No comment on climbing ability to protect the "innocent".

Go Drew!

Edited by matt_warfield