silvretta 500 lsv bindings and approach skis

midwest

I have a set a silvretta 500 lsv bindings,size large. They fit pretty much all climbing/ski boots that take step in crampons. Right now they are mounted on Hagen extreme approach skis, the whole setup is pretty light, around 10 lbs. I'm willing to separate the bindings from the skis if someone just wants the bindings. I used them for one season, but I want to get a full-on randonee setup so I'm selling off these. Looking to get around $300 for skis and bindings but will consider offers.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a set of silvrettas as well. the pink ones that take mountaineering boots. currently on atomic skis, 187, 83 at the waist, lighter than most fritchi setups. Skins are 1 year old bd synthetics, basically pine needle free. in vancouver bc.

skied in the bc for a half season until i got dynafits. great stepping stone to a full setup, ski alright in mountain boots, aqnd quite well with ski boots.

200 bindings only.

300 full meal deal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a pair of Silvretta 500 mediums that have a loose toe piece so I am going to get rid of them. They have crampons and brakes that are good and I am planning to sell for $50. Will throw in the bindings for parts, but they probably should not be used unless someone knows how to fix the loose toe piece