FS: Scottish Wool Balaclava and Kinco 901 Gloves

normankirk

Balaclava - Ah, something you wear! Not an Eastern European pastry.

Circa early 1970's, Scottish wool balaclava. May be the one that was sold in one of the early Chounaird catalogs but could not verify. Once again I was sorting through my cedar chest and came upon this classic, put away a long time ago. Soft, brushed, long fiber wool. Dark blue. The ragged edge along the opening is not wear but the finished look because it is handmade. Lightly used and in excellent condition. Asking $15.00 plus economy shipping. Paypal preferred but will accept cash or check.

P1070913.JPG

P1070908.JPG

Gloves. Size XL - To big for me. A little dirty from bringing in wood but very good condition with very little sign of wear. Asking $8.00 plus economy shipping. Paypal as a gift preferred but will accept cash or check.

From the manufacturer:

Kinco 901 Gloves. A favorite with ski patrols, lift operators, and maintenance workers nationwide! Features Durable pigskin leather that outwears regular cowhide and fabric ski gloves! Extra "Heatkeep" thermal lining for exceptionally cold days! Reinforcing leather patches sewn with Draylon thread on the palm area and fingers for extra abrasion protection! Pigskin "breathes" so the gloves will dry soft after getting wet! These gloves tend to run a little on the larger side.

P1070920.JPG

Edited by normankirk

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...