• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
max

Free: Hooks, puffy, kite, sun glasses

Free. I'll even deal with shipping if you promise you're actually interested, not just collecting crap.

Only thing left is the jacket.

1. Hooks:

IMG_10983.JPG

2. Large down puffy. Very puffy, but a little short for me (I'm 175/scrawny/long). Stained and slob-like, but warm. And free.

IMG_10971.JPG

3. Trainer kite. Complete kit ready to fly. 3.1 sq m.

4. Smith sunglasses. Lots of interchangeable lenses. nice solid zipper case. Tortoise shell frames. Reasonably fashionable (I think)... and free. I'm getting rid of them b/c I know have prescriptions.

IMG_10991.JPG

5. One serviceable/one out of commission 10.5x60 bicolor ropes. These guys weigh alot so you pick up in Bellingham. Gone

IMG_10952.JPG

Offer expires when ever I feel like it, check the dumpster if expired.

I never notice I have PM's so call or text 360.319.3050

Dave

Edited by max

T Newman: The kite is yours. PM me your address and I'll send it. Offer Expires Monday evening.

Sunglasses are spoken for, but your on the reserve list.

dave

Edited by max

Hooks are spoken for but not picked up. I'll get in touch with you if that falls through.

dave

eastwa: Got your message.

Ropes are gone.

Kite: If I don't hear back from T Newman by monday evening, the kite is yours. Voicemail me again with your address.

Dave

T Newman: The kite is yours. PM me your address and I'll send it. Offer Expires Monday evening.

Sunglasses are spoken for, but your on the reserve list.

dave

The board says you aren't accepting PM's. I would still like the kite and will attempt to PM again in case it was an internal glitch.